ColorStreet nail strips are 100% read nail polish that is about 95% dry. This is why it’s referred to as dry nail polish. The fact that it’s mostly dry makes it less messy to apply and much faster to dry, allowing you to do a professional looking DIY manicure in 10 to 15 minutes! Even better, you’ll be able to go about your day right after without waiting through drying time and trying to avoid messing up the polish!
10 Reasons I LOVE ColorStreet Nail Strips!
- They have so many beautiful colors and nail art designs!
- I can get a professional looking manicure in a fraction of the time of a salon manicure.
- I can get a professional looking manicure at a much cheaper price than a salon manicure – polish strip sets run for $11 to $14 dollars.
- ColorStreet Polish stays on my nails for 2 + weeks instead of chipping away on the first day of wear.
- ColorStreet polish hasn’t got a strong odor like most nail polishes.
- ColorStreet nail polish strips are 100% real nail polish with a base and top coat built in/
- Application of ColorStreet strips is a simple one step process – no special tools needed.
- ColorStreet polish can be removed with regular nail polish remover – no soaking in drying acetone and scrapring your nails!
- ColorStreets is made in the USA with globally patented technology.
- With ColorStreet there’s no dry time, smudges, or streaks.
To receive a catalog and/or a free sample of ColorStreet nail strips, sign up here: bit.ly/SarahLousSamples To learn more or shop ColorStreet, go to www.colorstreetcom/sallred .